SALES AND MARKETING
STOCK Packaging Canada – A dynamic Montreal company supplying packaging materials and equipment to the agri-food and medical industries. STOCK is recognized for offering a wide choice of products and for the skill required to develop highly technical projects.
STOCK offers the latest technology and materials in packaging– along with high degrees of expertise and professional support.
Develop sales growth and increase marketing presence. Handle inquiries and prospect new and existing clients. Create and implement new marketing content (on-line and in print) as per company marketing plan.
Sales activities and marketing campaign. Office hours involve marketing work and handling customer leads. Inquiries periodically require customer visits to present offers or for project development meetings.
- Set sales targets and produce periodic sales activity reports.
- Meet new and existing clients to prospect for new projects and inquiries.
- Assess inquires, prepare and present offers, samples, and project quotations.
- Execute marketing plan and produce content to increase ongoing on-line visibility.
- Create marketing materials including ads, videos, pamphlets, announcements.
- Manage and increase on-line content on all relevant platforms.
- Ability to present well and build successful client relationships.
- Ability to effectively use commercial and social media platforms.
- Visual sense and ability to produce and manage graphic material using software.
- Pro-active and able to identify and manage daily priorities.
- Organization and planning – respect of business procedures
- Active listening and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Bilingual (French/English) with excellent verbal and written skills
Three (3) of experience in sales, marketing, communications, or relevant business experience
Experience in sales, packaging sales, or equipment sales an asset
Please send CV to email@example.com