With a long list of equipment delivered to the field, STOCK is an experienced turn-key installation provider of small size to large full scale machinery lines.
Over the years, we have developed the procedures to make even difficult machinery projects progress in a simple and efficient way. All coordination tasks are managed from our office with regular customer communication performed in accordance to project schedules to support preparation.
Engineering services are supplied by original manufacturers and equipment lines are commissioned by certified technicians to full operation on the customer’s floor. Every machine is factory set-up and tested with customer packaging materials and performance requirements prior to delivery.
In accordance to strict pre-installation guidelines, our project managers arrive in advance at customer’s site to verify the space allocations of the machinery line, the electricity installations, the compressed air supplies and connections.
Installations and commissioning are carried out by experienced technicians. Operators and maintenance personal are trained on site, so that production can start immediately upon delivery.
Every machine is provided with a start-up kit that includes:
- An instruction manual booklet with an easy to reference CD.
- Detailed step by step start up instructions with pictures.
- A detailed list of replacement parts with technical drawings, photos and code numbers.
- Maintenance and cleaning Instructions.
- Technical documentation specific to each individual machine coded by serial number.
From start to finish, we can meet all your needs